Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome to shallowOcity!

It’s exhausting being everyone’s everything all the time. Sometimes I want to throw myself on the floor kicking like my 2 yr old and scream ME! ME! ME!

I’m just like most women out there….I adore my kids and hubby, and I live a pretty fabulous life! And also like most women, I gladly give my all and many times find myself short of “giving” myself some pampering time.

ShallowOcity is a place to get my 5 minutes and check in with “Me”.

Let’s face it, we ARE the stars of the show – the leading lady! No matter how much our cast and crew hogs the spotlight. We make them all look fabulous. If you happen to take anything away from this blog, remember this……If mama ain’t happy then no one is happy!

Let’s take our 5 minutes of happy and “shallow” out.

2 comments:

  1. hi there,
    so nice of you to stop by and thank you for leaving your sweet comment! being an owner of a dance school, you must have seen tons of "drama." so yes, i know you can appreciate 5 minutes peace.. look forward to sharing more! enjoy your friday my new friend! i'm following you now!
    smiles,
    shelley
    http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
    http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling so shallow today!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails