Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Officially Obsessed With......CUPCAKES!

I stumbled upon the the cutest little website today. It put a smile on my face and a rumble in my tummy! Check out http://www.allthingscupcake.com/ Guess what the site is dedicated to? Ahhh yes.... cupcakes!!

I never really put much thought into cupcakes until I checked out this site. Could they be the perfect food? Ok, maybe not THE perfect food but it is a strong contender. Visually they can be adorable or even stunning depending on the decoration. Their size creates the illusion that you aren't a pig. The icing not only smells like sugar heaven but also tastes like it. Cupcakes always seems to spread a sense of social sharing. You open up the box and suddenly you've made 10 extra friends.

Yelp, just what I needed....another fattening desire during swimsuit season.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "social sharing" part! :) Yes! I too love cupcakes! Why can't we have just one daily without any effects?? Thanks for this post, now I know I'm not alone in my sugar addicted world!

    ~Simply Shanzie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails